- January 8, 2016
- Posted by: admin
Mr. Ghaisas is graduate, and studied PGD in Marketing and Business Management.
He bears over 38 years’ service experience in various industries like Electrical, Auto Engg and Mechanical machinery manufacturing as head of operational wings of management.
He is certified implementer of ISO 9001:2015, Internal Auditor for Integrated Management Systems.
Mr. Ghaisas is certified trainer for 5 S Work Place Management from ‘5 S Institute of India’ and certified’ trainer for Quality Circle from ‘Quality Circle Forum of India’.
Has guided more than 100 breakthrough improvement projects
viz, Kaizen, Process, Productivity improvements, 7 Wastes and 5S.etc.
He has assisted more than 12 organizations from various industries such as Service Providers, Mechanical component and Manufacturing, Mechanical Machine Manufacturing, Plastic molding, Printing, and Publishing to get QMS and other certifications.
More than 300 man days Training on various subjects such as :
- ISO QMS,
- Internal Quality Auditors for QMS,
- 5S Work Place management,
- 7 wastes reduction for workplace management,
- Time Management,
- Productivity Improvements,
- Understanding customer needs and expectations,
- Supervisory Development
- Interpersonal relationships
- Product Packaging,
- Office Ergonomics
- Performance improvement mapping and many more.
- He was Executive Director of National Centre for Quality Management, past chairman of Program committee. Presently a Senior Life member and Faculty for training and implementation of projects.
Was awarded ‘Fellow Membership’ of NCQM and is a life member of Quality Circle Forum of India
He had close interaction with QCI, QCFI and had key involvement in conducting International Quality Seminars with – NMIMS and ITM Khargar.
He is presently working as freelance management consultant and provides guidance to various industries for ISO certification and various management and improvement aspects.