The organization established in the year 1998, offering consulting and training services to the manufacturing and service sectors specially for SME’s, having Expertise with operational excellence in both the sectors (Manufacturing/ Service) with sound technical background at a strategic and operational level and having experience in restructuring and shaping the organization, developing, driving, managing the change management, business improvement and development, process improvement, cost reduction etc.
Over 20 years of experience offering consulting and training services to the manufacturing and service sectors specially for SME’s
(Rs. 40 Crore – Rs. 400 Crore)
We have architected more than 30 domain business models to make them sustainable and grow. With our expertise in “Integrating Process and People”, we have facilitated the organization to implement the ERP such as SAP B1, FOCUS, TALLY, CRM’s, SHUTTLEWORTH, Customised ERP.
Expert in family managed businesses, customer experience and customer interaction management combining strategy expertise with pragmatic implementation skills, we have our 100% client satisfaction and success ratio in all type of domains and still counting.
Internally AMSPL has its own, stringent customer selection process along with a strategic and systematic retrenchment process.
We see ourselves as a forward looking group of passionate consultants with the relevant experience to match.
Why choose us
With only focus on Family managed business and SME sector, We Provide Solutions to the organization with following scenarios under our “Sustainable Growth Management Program”: –
- GROWING Organization (Unmapped Process and unstructured organization)
- Unstructured Organization (Process and Organization Structured not compatible and not capable for sustainability or growth)
- Stagnant Organization (Mapped Processes & Structured Organization but no Strategy for growth)
- Loss Making Organization (Improvising current mapped process and structure of the organization)
- Organization with need of succession planning